LUKTEL’S VISION & MISSION:
To provide our subscribers the best value of services in the town of Lucban.
We believe that it would not have been possible to achieve the company’s continuing success if it were not for the subscribers; thus, they should always be treated with utmost respect and fair play. The LUKTEL has the responsibility to:
- Achieve a 100 percent total care satisfaction
- Treat the customers fairly, courteously and with the integrity in dealing of its business transactions;
- Act promptly on their immediate concerns and be receptive to their needs.
- Provide earnest effort to ensure the quality of service being offered to them.
As the most valued asset of the company, the employees should be treated with dignity to promote their well-being and growth. The LUKTEL has the responsibility to:
- Provide its employees with incentives and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Offer its employees with just and competitive compensation, benefits and incentives that shall improve the living conditions and way of life.
- Guarantee fairness, equal treatment and opportunity.
- Provide suitable and safe working conditions to protect them from injury and illness in the workplace.
The trust of the shareholders of the company must be exchanged with the management and employees’ dedication to give unsurpassed services for its growth. The LUKTEL has the responsibility to:
- Apply professional and diligent management of all accounts to insure the financial viability of the company and maintain competitive return of investment.
- Conserve and enhance its investment; to fulfill and safeguard their interests.
- Provide ways to stable earnings during recessionary periods.
- Promote behavior that demonstrate mutual respect among competitors;
- Maintain the highest level of business, ethics and integrity.
- Promote better options and services than rivals.
The community serves as its business environment and the society its serves. The LUKTEL has the responsibility to:
- Fulfill its social responsibilities with dedication and commitment.
- Undertake activities that support and contribute to the economic and social development of the community.
- Promote and formulate a sustainable development for the preservation and enhancement of its natural resources.
- Employ proactive measures and cooperate with the local government and other non-government organization’s activities to benefit the community.
As a supervising body all business operations, support must be given to the local government. In return, the LUKTEL has the responsibility to:
- Observe and comply at all times with the orders, regulations and ordinances of the government.
- Institutionalize sound environmental practices in cooperation with the local government and encourage other organizations to support all programs for an effective environmental management system.